Saturday, October 13, 2007

From Colleen (as per email 10/12/07)

This sounds like an amazing plan!! I am so excited and truly miss seeing everyone. I was 4 years old the last reunion?? My have things changed. Fourth of July weekend sounds great, however, now that I'm at the hospital its really hard for me to get major holidays off. I am going to try my best and request that week for the reunion. I hope that we can all make this happen. Just to recap on what I'm up to since maybe some of you don't know: I nailed my dream job at Childrens Hospital of the Kings Daughters (where Matt was diagnosed and treated with Leukemia) as an RN. I actually work on the Hematology/Oncology unit and work with a lot of the doctors and nurses that treated Matty. That is what I do despite the occasional cocktail, kickball games and karaoke with friends.. I hope everyone is doing well and I am so excited to see you!! Lets make this blog happen as well!! Love all, Leenie (Colleen)

No comments: