Friday, October 12, 2007

Are You Ready for a Reunion?!?!

I have created this blog to allow us all to keep up to date with the details of planning for our reunion in 2008. I am so excited to be able to create this blog and invite all of the family to be a part of it. In order to make sure we do not have random strangers on the web able to view or post to our blog, it is available by invitation only, and not listed on the public blog lists. Since I am not sure if everyone has been included in all of the emails that have been going around, I will post them add them to the blog for recording purposes. This posting will be short in order to allow me to take the time to add the other information. Autumn Leigh

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Got your blog,thanks.Chris and dawn

Unknown said...

How coooool... This is my first time on a blog... Thanks Autumn for creating the family reunion blog... I am also very excited for ALL of us to be a family for the FIRST TIME and actually get to know each other... Much love, Rob

Autumn Case said...

I am very excited about all of this also!! I have no pride in all of the blog stuff and being the only author, so I will invite everyone who accepts the invitation to read the blog to be an author also. That way, you do not have to wait for me to post a new message, you can all start your own, and we can keep communication going.

Autumn Leigh

Anonymous said...

GREAT IDEA!
This is deffinitly a side of my family i have wanted to get to know for a long time and i think this will be a great way to do it. Looking forward to seeing everyone in 08.
Ross