Friday, November 30, 2007
Hey guys, How are things? Life up is good. I passed my test for e-5 so the list should come out in January some time and soon after that ill make rank. Moving on up. Ive already started the steps for e-6 also. And im starting a program for direct commission. Im working towards an associates degree and after that it should be smooth sailing. I already have credits toward an intelligence degree so intel officer is what im working toward. That whole thing should take me about three to four years from now. So right when my first term enlistment is up. From nothing to officer in 6 years is the goal. Morgan and the kids are good. Looking forward to the snow. Its snowing at a couple thousand feet already and the mountains behind our house have a nice white blanket on them. A few more days and well see some at ground level. On average its about 37 degrees here but dropping fast. I leave for Baltimore on Jan 12th and it will probably take me about a month and a half to get there. Going through the canal should be fun. On the way home from there ill be stopping into Yorktown or something like that. I know its like a thirty minute drive from Virginia Beach where im going and ill be there for two weeks so hopefully ill get to see some of you. My whole trip is 6 months long so ill be around. Take care and ill update as often as I can. happy hollidays! With love, Ross
Posted by Anonymous at 1:24 PM
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Here is a step by step. I had difficulty at first too, so I hope this helps anyone who is struggling with adding photos.
1. Click on new post ( you will be directed to new page).
2. Create title for your post.
3. At top of message box (like the toolbar), there is a picture icon. If you hold your cursor over the picture it should say "add image". Click on this. A new box will open up.
4. In the new box, there is a rectangle at the top with a "browse" button next to it. Click on browse. You will be able to look through pictures you have saved to your computer. After you have chosen the picture you want to use, click open. You should a link in the rectangle box next to the browse button that was blank originally.
5. At the bottom of the image box, there is an orange button that says "upload image". Click on this. It may take a little bit of time for the picture to upload (you will see a sign that says "your image is being uploaded to blogger"). After it has uploaded you should see the image in the box, and you click on "done". You will be directed back to the post, and you can write whatever you would like at that point.
6. You can publish the post as normal at this point, and see your image.
I went through the steps on the picture above to make sure I gave accurate instructions.
Hope that helps everyone and isn't too tedious of directions. ( tend to be too detailed at times with instructions).
Posted by Autumn Case at 9:16 PM
Monday, November 26, 2007
Monday, November 19, 2007
My personal email is currently experienceing technical difficulties, and I am not sure if I am going to keep the same internet service. So, please send any correspondance to my work email. It is email@example.com How is everyone doing? Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I am ready (because I am not hosting this year!!) Let's get started talking about Reunion details... Autumn Leigh
Posted by Autumn Case at 6:00 PM
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Here is one where we were out camping and looking a bit rough!! We had a great time, fighting the mosquitos and walking about a block's distance to reach a bathroom. Great times, and the kids ask to go back all the time!! This spring, the Cleveland Cavaliers were the Eastern Conference Champs, and the kids went downtown with John to check out some of the sites that were set up to celebrate. The big basketball in the back was set up in front of the "Q". The kids had a fun day seeing the sites and taking lots of pictures.
Posted by Autumn Case at 10:25 AM