Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wasn't the 4th Great?!?!

Wow...I had such a blast this past weekend!! I am so glad that so many were able to make it out to Delaware for the 4th!! I have downloaded my photos and will include a couple of them in this post. I am also working on some other elements to make a photo slide show a possibility for us to share our pictures easier than having to post a ton of pics. Thank you Uncle Robbie for opening your house to such a large crew!! I know we came in and just took over, and what a blessing you are to the rest of us. My kids had a wonderful time, and loved meeting everyone. They are already asking when we can go back and visit again. So here are some pictures to remember... Here are the funny boys all giving bunny ears... And here is part of the crew in a group picture... and here is the a zoomed out pic of the crew... here are the siblings... Tammy, Ross, Robbie and little Abby at the lake... I have tons more and will do some modifying and post more for everyone to view. I love you all, miss you already and can't wait to get back to see you all again!! Love, Autumn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Autumn - this is great!!!! We also had such a wonderful time for the 4th, and getting the opportunity to everyone who was able to come. You have a beautiful family and we can't wait to see you all again. Please give Abby a big hug and kiss from her "Great" Aunt Tammy (whoah, that's scarry "Great"). Anyway, look forward to chatting through the blog system.

Love to all,

Tammy :-)