Friday, July 11, 2008

Sorry I missed everyone!

Hello everyone! It looks like you all had a blast up in Delaware for the 4th. I was down in the Outer Banks with a couple of friends from College I hadn't seen in a long time. I must say I think I missed out on a better time up North. Just to give you guys a little heads up I am possibly moving to the San Diego area to try out Travel Nursing!! Ross I know you will be out there in the near future so we need to exchange contact info so we can catch up out there. I should know if I get any positions in the next few weeks and plan on being out there September 1st! Wish me luck!! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and remember, be safe!! (Haha this coming from the girl who knocked her front tooth out riding a mechanical bull). Take care and hope to see you all soon! ~COLLEEN

2 comments:

Autumn Case said...

Hey Colleen...this is your oldest cousin Autumn. I don't know if you remember me from the family reunion in California? LOL!! I believe you were 4 then, and I was 10. Anyway, I would love to see what you look like these days, could you post a pic?

just a funny side note...we could swap bull riding stories...when I was 18 I thought I could be a cowgirl, 'cause I grew up in Seattle, and know so much about bulls, you know :) Anyway...let's just say the bull won, and I still feel the pain today (13 years later)! Maybe I should scan the pics and add them in.

Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Love, Autumn

Anonymous said...

I'll be making my way out there hopefully in 8 months. you can call anytime though in the meantime if you want. allways good to hear from family. oh and i told a friend of mine who works as a flabotomist (i think thats how you spell it) at a hospital down in San Diego about you. he said your going to have a great time and the area is awsome and the structure and staff at the hospitals down in that are are great. so good luck and hope to hear from and see you soon.
Love Ross
home: (360)457-5270
cell: (360)477-0282
Ross.A.Patterson@uscg.mil
squirely187@aol.com